I’m going to talk about changes we are seeing in the Austin real estate market, review the most recen... Read More
Kopa Real Estate Listings
All Property Types in All Cities
FREE Home Selling Workshop For 2021
If you’re planning to sell in 2021 you have to attend Kopa Real Estate’s Virtual Home Selling Workshop
Selling your home can seem overwhelming. There’s so much confusing information out there it’s hard to know where to start. When you attend our next workshop in just 60 minutes, I will explain the whole process so you can learn how to make your home sale faster, make more money with less hassles.
Some of the things we will talk about include:
- Real estate market predictions for 2021
- The 4 most important market indicators to see where the market is heading
- A timeline for a typical home sale
- What market preparation you should be doing for the best ROI (and what is a waste of time and money)
- Home inspection tips to set yourself up for a hassle-free transaction
- How to sell As-Is
- How to keep a low appraisal from killing your home sale
- Staging tips from a professional home stager
- The best proven pricing strategies to get top dollar for your home
- Savvy negotiating tips to defend yourself against the buyers in our area
- When to put your home on the market to sell for the most money
PLUS…Time for live Q&A where you can ask me specific questions about your home sale.
Whether you want to sell now or just want to be ready to hit the ground running when you are ready sign up today for our next Free Home Selling Workshop at KopaWorkshop.com or call/text 512-791-7473 .
This workshop is 100% Free and there’s no obligation.
Latest From Our Blog...
Let’s get into it and talk about the most recent sales statistics for the Austin real estate housing market. ... Read More
If you talk with anyone who has been trying to buy a home you will hear stories saying it’s almost impossible... Read More
That seems like a silly question to ask but every day home sellers decide to sell for less. In April I was havin... Read More
If you listen to the media or friends your impression of the real estate market is that every home will sell no matter what you... Read More
One morning last September I received a call from the Arlington, VA police department informing me that my aunt passed away. ... Read More
People often ask me what I would do in their situation. We just bought a home 3 weeks ago. My wife found out a Real... Read More
Greater Austin Housing Report - March 2021 When people ask me if they should sell their home I say “Only i... Read More
The Williamson County Appraisal District just mailed out the Notice of Appraised Value for 2021. Look for your noti... Read More
Because we offer free home staging and help coordinate make ready for landlords our company attracts a large number... Read More