Free Austin Real Estate Home Staging
Are you planning to sell a home in the Austin area that needs home staging?
According to the National Association of Realtors your home may sell for up to 17% more if it is staged. Home staging will get your home to stand out against the competition.
Here are some of the ways home staging will help your home sell for a higher price...
- Homes that are staged look better in pictures giving your home a better chance of being one of the top 5 homes a buyer wants to see in person.
- Better photos will make all your marketing materials better. your home will stand out with a better MLS listing, flyers and online marketing.
- First impressions count and buyers will make a decision about your home in the first 5 seconds. Once a buyer gets turned off for a lack of staging it will be hard to get them turned back on.
- Buyers can't visualize spaces very well. Staging helps buyers picture themselves living in your home. The more a buyer can picture living in your home the more they will pay.
- Your home and the rooms in your home will appear larger with staging. If a buyer thinks your home is too small because there is no staging they will not buy your home.
- Buyers are also considering new construction. New home builders have a model that is staged. Staging your home will let you compete with the builders.
- Staged homes are viewed as "well maintained." Buyers are willing to pay more for a home that is well maintained.
Home staging can be expensive without Kopa Real Estate
The problem with home staging is it is expensive and many Realtors and home sellers don’t have the budget to pay the rental fee.
Renting staging furniture in Austin is expensive. For an average sized home it will cost over $1,500 for the first month and close to $1,000 every additional month you have the furniture.
Many real estate agents in Austin offer to pay for a staging consultation. Then it is up to you as the seller to pay the rental fee for any staging furniture needed to make your home look the best.
Here are a few comments from average real estate agents in a Realtor Facebook group:
Kopa Real Estate is a different type of real estate company.
Kopa Real Estate works completely different from any other real estate company. Kopa Real Estate has a large inventory of home staging furniture that we own.
Clients who hire Kopa Real Estate to sell their home receive home staging services including the use of our staging furniture and accessories for FREE!
How can Kopa Real Estate do this?
We are a local independently owned real estate brokerage. Because we don't pay franchise fees to a large real estate company we are able to spend money acquiring a large inventory of staging furniture.
A big real estate company won't do anything to help you get your home sold so we decided to spend our money on items that will help you get the most money for your home.
Staging furniture courtesy of Kopa Real Estate
Kopa Real Estate provides real estate and staging services in Austin, Texas and the surrounding suburbs of Avery Ranch, Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Liberty Hill, Pflugerville and Hutto.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.